The short-term rehabilitation program at The Manor at Seneca Hill has been designed for the person who has been discharged from the hospital but requires additional short-term skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy and/or speech therapy before returning home. Those needing special attention following surgery, an accident, a stroke, or a hip or knee replacement or needing rehabilitation after a fall are cared for at The Manor in a supportive, nurturing environment that promotes wellness and independence.
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Joint replacement rehabilitation
- Stroke and neurological rehabilitation
- Orthopedic post-hospital care
- Progressive care plans
- Daily activities
- Exercise programs
- Three great meals, snacks and drinks
- Spa room with whirlpool tub and shower
- On-site beauty and pampering, including full-service salon
- Gift shop for personal care needs
- 24-hour access to pain management and nursing care
- Private and semiprivate rooms providing the comforts of home
- Pre-discharge home evaluations
Your interdisciplinary rehabilitation therapy team is experienced and dedicated and works from the moment you arrive to establish your goals and a plan for restoration to help you return home.
The interdisciplinary team consists of:
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech pathologists
- Nurse practitioners
- Social workers
- Nutritional services
Family involvement is encouraged. Close communication is maintained with the referring physician and other members of the healthcare team throughout the rehabilitation program.
Your journey to wellness begins the moment you arrive. You will meet your therapists and, under the direction of the referring physician and the rehabilitation therapy team, establish your goals and develop a plan for restoration together with your family.
- Physical reconditioning
- Restoration of function
- Stress reduction
- Patient education
Throughout your entire stay at The Manor, our team works with you and your family to create a discharge plan. Discharge-planning staff members target your needs according to your goals and environment. Departures are well-planned, and you and your family will be well-prepared for your transition home or to another level of care if that is your goal.
Please call 315.349.5300 if you have any questions or if you’re interested in a tour of our facility.